I am not a Computer?
All Capital letters.
I am not a Computer?
Learn about our low-cost alternatives to divorce litigation
Mediation can be successfully performed in one to three meetings. After successful mediation, your written agreement forms the foundation for an uncontested divorce. Mediation is done with one paid professional, a mediator, rather than with two lawyers in litigation. The decision how to resolve your marital issues is yours and your spouses. No Courts or Lawyers, who no very little about you or your famiy, are making decisions for you and your family.
One mediator's hourly rate is far less than the combined hourly rate of two attorneys. In mediation, you and your spouse speak directly to each other in the same room and attempt to reason with each other with the assistance of a mediator who makes suggestions and guides the discussion toward resolution.
In divorce litigation, you speak only through attorneys who may have an interest in enriching their firms' banks accounts and prolonging litigation. You can control mediation and can listen to each other directly with the guidance and assistance of a mediator.
Attractive rates for skilled divorce mediator in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding communities in Western New York (WNY).
Informed Divorcing Clients use our mediation services to arrive at a property settlement, separation agreement and parenting plan before they file for uncontested divorce. The typical process and fee for divorce mediation is as follows:
- Free brief initial consultation available in most cases.
- Online Divorce Mediation option starting at $750.00 We do not do mediations for more than $2,500.00. Don't pay an hourly fee for your mediator.
Every Divorce Mediation includes a full and complete typed agreement, typically 20 to 50 pages, prepared by our mediators after, up dated after each mediation session, and emailed to you with in 24-48 hours of each Divorce Mediation Session.
- Estimate of typical (WNY) regional fees and costs of an uncontested default divorce after a successful mediation are a fraction of the costs and fees of two lawyers in contested divorce litigation.
- Meet with your spouse and the mediator every 7 days, quickly moving toward a solution and avoiding the long and costly delays of court proceesings.
- Pick a time that is convenient to meet for you and your spouse. Meet on your time, when it's convenient to you.
- Meet from any place you feel comfortable and at ease.
By choosing mediation, you have greater control over how long the process lasts. In turn, this allows you to exercise greater control over your costs and reducing the stress and emotional impact of contested litigation, lawyers, judges, uncertainty and unnecessary out of control expenses. Ultimately, how much you spend depends on how well you and your spouse cooperate, and how complex your marital issues really are. Our mediators are qualified by training and experience to guide your talks past even the toughest impasses.
Take control of your divorce mediation back from lawyers and the courts and plan for yours and your family’s future today.
Our mediation service offers a positive step towards resolving your divorce amicably and cost-effectively. Call Buffalo NY Divorce Mediation for a free initial consultation. Call or Text us at 1-716-404-4140 or contact us online. An experienced mediator is waiting to discuss how divorce mediation will benefit you and your family. Evening and weekend appointments are available, 7 days/week.