START THE MEDIATION PROCESS WITH AN INITIAL DEPOSIT AS LOW AS $240.00*
- Online mediation total costs are $1,125.00 or Office mediation $1,500.00. Both include a typed complete agreement, typically 20 to 50 pages, with all issues resolved, prepared by our mediators and ready for your signature or, if you have an attorney, for their review. Begin the process now for FREE by completing our online intake interview by clicking here.
- * When $240.00 down ONLINE Divorce Mediation payment option is selected then 50% of outstanding balance owned is due in 30 days or upon delivery of first draft agreement with the balance due upon signing of the final agreement. We accept payments by cash, check or charge.
- How Much Does it Cost to Mediate a Divorce in Western New York including Erie, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus or Niagara Counties?
Learn about our low-cost alternatives to divorce litigation
Mediation can be successfully performed in one to three meetings. After successful mediation, your written agreement forms the foundation for an uncontested divorce. Mediation is done with one paid professional, a mediator, rather than with two lawyers in litigation.
The one mediator’s hourly rate is far less than the combined hourly rate of two attorneys. In mediation, you and your spouse speak directly to each other in the same room and attempt to reason with each other. In divorce litigation, you speak only through attorneys who may have an interest in enriching their firms’ banks accounts and prolonging litigation. You can control mediation and can listen to each other directly with the guidance and assistance of a mediator.
Attractive rates for skilled divorce mediator in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding communities in Western New York (WNY).
Informed Divorcing Clients use our mediation services to arrive at a property settlement, separation agreement and parenting plan before they file for uncontested divorce. The typical fees for this mediation are:
- Free brief initial consultation available in most cases.
- Online mediation option $1,125 or Office mediation $1500 for a full and complete agreement, typically 20 to 50 pages, with all issues resolved, prepared by our mediators.
- Estimate of typical (WNY) regional fees and costs of an uncontested default divorce after a successful mediation are a fraction of the costs and fees of two lawyers in contested divorce litigation.
By choosing mediation, you have greater control over how long the process lasts. In turn, this allows you to exercise greater control over your costs. Ultimately, how much you spend depends on how well you and your spouse cooperate, and how complex your marital issues really are. Our mediators are qualified by training and experience to guide your talks past even the toughest impasses.
Take control of your divorce mediation back from lawyers and the courts and plan for yours and your family’s future today.
Our mediation service offers a positive step towards resolving your divorce amicably and cost-effectively. Call Buffalo NY Divorce Mediation for a free initial consultation. Call or Text us at 1-716-404-4140 or contact us online. An experienced mediator is waiting to discuss how divorce mediation will benefit you and your family. Evening and weekend appointments are available, 7 days/week.